Why Choose The Law Office of William Waldner
If you find yourself unable to keep up with your bills for whatever reason, working with a competent, credentialed debt relief firm may be the right choice for you to get a fresh start on your financial future. The Law Office of William Waldner is committed to providing reliable, confidential, and effective services for our clients.
Here are some of the reasons why choosing the Law Office of William Waldner to represent you is the first step toward a brighter tomorrow:
- My office offers a free in-depth 30 minute consultation to help you determine and understand the options, including bankruptcy, that are suitable for you and your circumstances. If you then choose to retain my office to handle your case, our rates are very competitive and we offer payment plans.
- As a professional, I recognize that there are many attorneys who are unreliable, do not respond to phone calls, and even ignore their client’s needs. That is why I strive to return all of my calls within 24 hours and strive to be on time for my appointments. I do this because I value your time just as my clients value my time.
- For most consumer cases, I can usually file your case within 1 week (often sooner) after meeting with you.
- If you have been harassed by debt collectors and have proof of any of these communications, I will evaluate them for an additional 15 minutes to find out if there are any FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) violations, for which you may be entitled to a statutory award of $1,000 per claim plus attorney’s fees!
- Since almost all of our business is geared toward bankruptcy and related areas of law, my firm takes particular care to be up to date with changes in the law. We are not a general practice firm; we focus on the area of debt relief, including bankruptcy.
Begin Your Fresh Start Today
Tell us a little bit more about your circumstances and we’ll reach out to schedule your complimentary 30 minute consultation. You’ll also get William’s eBook, Bankruptcy Basics. William will personally sit with you to go over your options and give you peace of mind.
Want to speak with us now? Call us 24/7 at (212) 244-2882.