One of the most common questions we hear at Cole Paschall Law is, “ Can an attorney bail me out of jail in Tarrant County?”. A better question to ask is whether our attorneys can bail someone out of jail. Not all lawyers are experienced in securing bail bonds and not all law firms specialize in criminal defense. Fortunately for our clients, our law office offers this service , and we’re available to provide jail release 24-hours a day. You’ll find more information in our website’s FAQs or by contacting our law firm at 817-447-4100.
5 Questions to Ask a Lawyer Before Hiring Their Law Firm
1. Can you help with jail release? If someone you care about is in jail waiting for bail, you can be of tremendous help to them by contacting a lawyer who can not only initiate their release, but also provide a sound defense for them in court. Our attorneys can protect your friend or family member’s legal rights and secure a positive outcome for them as their case progresses. If it’s your first time dealing with this type of situation, you can call our office day or night at 817-477-4100.
2. Can an attorney bail a client out of jail? Depending on the circumstances, in most cases, the answer to this question is ‘yes’. One of the advantages of choosing Cole Paschall Law for defense is that we provide our clients with all of the following:
- 50+ years of combined experience
- Free bond with attorney
- 24-hour accessibility
- Easy to understand communication without ‘legal-speak’
- A customized defense strategy moving forward
- Representation designed to fit your budget
3. How long does it take to bond out of Tarrant County jail? When someone is in jail awaiting bond, every minute feels like an hour. While there is no set-in-stone amount of time that the bond process takes, you can be certain our lawyers do our very best to shorten the wait time and secure temporary freedom for our clients while they await their day in court.
4. Can you bail yourself out of jail in Texas? It’s possible to post bail on your own behalf, however, certain limitations make it difficult. For example, one would have to have the full amount of bail on their person at the time of their arrest to quality for posting their own bail. Depending on the amount of bail, this could prove to be difficult. Once you’ve determined you need outside help, you may ask the next question: Can an attorney bail me out of jail in Tarrant County? When you contact Cole Paschall Law, you’ll find assistance posting bail.
5. Who can bond you out of jail? If you have the funds, you can bond yourself out of jail; if you have a knowledgeable friend or family member, they can petition a bail bondsman to help; if you have an idea that you’ll need legal representation for your case, an attorney from Cole Paschall Law can post bond. Contact our law office to schedule a free consultation with our team to learn more about your rights.